Advanced Practice Providers Oncology Summit
January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019
About the Summit
Welcome to The Advanced Practice Providers Oncology Summit, the CE conference devoted to providing the latest developments in the multidisciplinary treatment of oncology patients and practical patient management issues.
Participate in this 2-day program presenting the latest clinical and practical strategies to improve care for your oncology patients.
Who Should Attend
APP Oncology Summits?
Clinicians who are serious about improving care for their oncology patients.
> Nurse Practitioners
> Physician Assistants
> Registered Nurses
> Nurse Specialists
> Others involved in the care of oncology patients
The goal of this summit is to share best practices, foster collaboration, and provide a forum for peer-to-peer interaction among Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) in clinical practice who are actively engaged in the care of oncology patients. This summit will provide APP learners a broad scope of the latest developments and important current concepts in the multidisciplinary treatment of oncology patients. Additionally, the summit offers an intimate learning environment to facilitate interaction between attendees and faculty so that clinicians can discuss practical patient management issues and then apply their learning once they return to practice.
- Orlando, FL - February 1-2, 2019
- Los Angeles, CA - February 8-9, 2019
- Boston, MA - March 8-9, 2019
- Austin, TX - April 5-6, 2019
- Seattle, WA - April 12-13, 2019
- Cleveland, OH - May 3-4, 2019
- Minneapolis, MN - May 17-18, 2019
- Cincinnati, OH - June 14-15, 2019
- Philadelphia, PA - July 12-13, 2019
- Scottsdale, AZ - July 19-20, 2019
- New York, NY - August 16-17, 2019
- San Francisco, CA - August 23-24, 2019
- Denver, CO - September 13-14, 2019
- Portland, OR - October 4-5, 2019