Integrating Current Guideline Recommendations in Practice for the Management of T2DM: A Quality Improvement Initiative
Horizon CME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Horizon CME designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
How To Claim Credit
- Read the learning objectives and faculty disclosures
- Participate in the educational activity
- Complete the activity pre-test
- Complete the activity post-test and achieve 2/3 correct responses
- Complete the final activity evaluation