REMS Update: Prescribing Controlled Substances, Palliative Medicine, and End of Life Care
Horizon CME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Horizon CME designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
How To Claim Credit
- Read the learning objectives and faculty disclosures
- Participate in the educational activity
- Complete the activity pre-test
- Complete the activity post-test and achieve 2/3 correct responses
- Complete the final activity evaluation